The National Catholic Development Conference is proud to offer a limited number of Conference Scholarship Grants to NCDC member organizations who are in need of scholarship assistance. These grants are given in memory of Most Reverend Thomas J. Murphy, STD, past Episcopal Advisor for NCDC. Scholarships are only available to NCDC members, with preference to those who have been members for more than one year. Scholarships are based on need and availability.
Selection Criteria and Requirements for Conference Scholarship Grant
To be considered for an 2014 NCDC Conference Scholarship Grant, the following requirements must be met:
- Your organization must be an Active or Associate Member of NCDC.
- You must be actively engaged in the development efforts of your organization.
- You are not eligible for a scholarship if you have previously been a recipient of the 2014 NCDC Conference Scholarship Grant.
- Only one person per NCDC member organization is eligible for a scholarship grant each year.
- Your application must be fully completed and received in the NCDC National Office no later than June 30.